What's new

Can't decide!

herbinator

Mega Poster
I have got RCT3 and am thinking about either no limits or hyper rail but, are they any better than RCT3 if both are then which one is the better if the two? (preferably realistic coasters as thats what I like to do.)Thanks

Ollie

CF Legend
NoLimits without a doubt. I own both. Hyper Rails was good at it's time when it first came out but it kinda got old pretty quick and it's hard to build with.

NoLimits is simple to use (once you get use to it) and is much more realistic with better graphics and physics.

Snoo

The Legend
Depends.

If you enjoy the PARK experience, RCT3. If you just want to build coasters, NL.

herbinator

Mega Poster
no limits

I tried the demo of no limits and when I finally found out how to use it I thought is was good in editor and realistic in sim but because I couldn't save my coasters I had no idea what I would be like in the transaction between editor to sim.Thanks more apinions would be helpful.

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
You need to buy it to ride, but do test the simulator out and see what it does compared to the editor using the prefab tracks. I have about 36 theme park games and sims and Nolimits is the BEST sim by far, I wouldn't get anything else.

JTRCBOY97

Roller Poster
The only thing with No Limits is that its quite expensive to buy, but you can say that about RCT3 to with Wild and Soaked, but No Limits is better for me. :p

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Say what?! $30 is a ****ing bargain for what NL is.