What's new

CANCELLED - Basic Beginnings | ALTON TOWERS | 22nd Mar 2020

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Time for the first CF-Live of the year! This time, opening weekend at Alton Towers! Home to the iconic Nemesis, dizzying Smiler and the UK's newest woodie in I-don't-know-how-long!

This'll be a simple UK Live, where we ask you to make your own way to/from the park, although we do encourage you to try to share lifts, etc with other goons! We'll be announcing all of the usual meet-up times, etc, in due course.

Please hold off buying tickets while we get in touch with the park, but it would be great to get an idea of numbers. If you'll be coming on the trip, let us know! We'll give you plenty of notice if anything changes.

:D

SPECIFIC EVENT DETAILS HERE: https://coasterforce.com/forums/thr...owers-22nd-mar-2020.44083/page-2#post-1080852

Last edited:

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
giphy.gif

Will

Strata Poster
Alton's dead easy for me, so unless something crops up, I shall try to be in attendance :)

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
My wife and I will hopefully get there, just looking at hotels etc because it's quite a drive for us (from Norwich).

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

LooperOne

Roller Poster
I'm from Kansas City in the US but will be in UK for work that week and plan on going to my first UK Live! I made it to all the US ones last year and looking forward to meeting some of you. I'll stay at the park hotel and already have tickets through there.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Having spoken to the park, it looks like they're not going to be able to offer us any packages that will be of interest and/or work for the group.

Therefore, please go ahead and arrange your own tickets. Meet up (time and exact location to be confirmed soon) will be INSIDE the park gates, so please be prepared for this. If anyone is looking for someone to get a 2-4-1/BOGOF with, post in this topic and hopefully we can get some pairs matched up.

Final details will be posted a few weeks out. :)

Will

Strata Poster
Noteworthy that a BOGOF probably only saves about a fiver versus booking online, but still a fair point.
Thanks for trying anyway :)

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
I have at least one spare BOGOF code if anyone needs one - they let you book online and print a ticket out instead of having to faff about at the entrance. I can also get roughly half-price tickets through work so again, give me a shout if you need one. :)

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
You know groups of six could get together and get in for £22.17 each... 1 x season pass at £58 and 5 x season pass friends and family tickets at £15 each ?

Would take some organising and pre purchasing... But just so you know :)

Guess most of us have an merlin pass though?