What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

Snoo

The Legend
Haven't even bothered watching the videos because they're obviously utter bollocks?​

I mean its hypothetical completely and worth a look if your curious but it's very unlikely especially as footers are nowhere (this isn't like Harry Potter ride at IOA). It is funny the bridges burned by YouTubers on this forum. I've always loved CF for it's lack of empathy or belief in non-confirmed or verifiable sources. While it did take a minute (and me kicking some folks in the booty), I think we all are simply waiting for CW to announce tomorrow because you can throw out all you want but right now it's just about patience.

Ethan

Strata Poster
Oh, I agree. To be honest I don't really care much about this announcement, although I am curious. However, I'm just confused why people are complaining about these AI videos but they're still being posted and talked about above all else?

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
Haven't even bothered watching the videos because they're obviously utter bollocks?
I actually didn't watch them either :D, I just embedded them since they popped up in my recommended and I thought more people would like to complain about them.

Snoo

The Legend
Oh, I agree. To be honest I don't really care much about this announcement, although I am curious. However, I'm just confused why people are complaining about these AI videos but they're still being posted and talked about above all else?

Well there has been an issue with "fake news" from a number of YouTubers, not just AI. As CW is AI's home base of operations, they've been spitting out videos every other day in regards to this. Speculation is fun, we've had it on the forums throughout this thread. However, outlandish stupidity is the name of the game in an attempt to garner attention from certain video makers. As many aren't fans of that around here, you've seen fun backlash from many folks, myself included.

That being said, you do you.. but if you do stupid you, you're gonna hear about it. CF will always be CF, and I'm damn proud of that. :D

I actually didn't watch them either :D, I just embedded them since they popped up in my recommended and I thought more people would like to complain about them.

Also.. trolling for the sake of trolling is more of a douchebag move. Don't be a douchebag.

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Kenny man. Calm down. I think you're a little TOO obsessed with Amusement insiders. It's getting old in this thread. I don't think many in any in this thread like the content they're putting out but you sir on a whole other level. It's like your soul purpose for being here is to bash them. If we wanted a culture of bashing people I'd go make an account on another fourm. The announcement is literally tomorrow. Give it a rest man and just wait for the announcement to happen and discuss THAT not AI. I click on this thread for updates on the new ride not drama.

Please anyone else tell me I'm wrong but I suspect a majority of users just want you to stop posting about your obsession. What they're doing is :emoji_poop: but it doesn't really belong here. Anyways we'll know exactly what's up in a little over 24 hours so why don't we just leave this thread alone until we have an announcement time yeah?

Apologies, won't happen again.

On another note, is anyone planning on attending the passholder event?? I might be wrong on this but I heard they were having a construction site tour or some sort of event tomorrow

CSLKennyNI

Giga Poster
Last edited:

kenny cook

Mega Poster
I have to say, it looks fantastic!! Super pumped about the vertical loop, and although I'm a little underwhelmed by the basic Cedar Fair ending, I'm still extremely happy with this addition, looks absolutely fantastic!! The color scheme is no where near as bad as I thought it could be, which was a pleasant surprise, and the unique inversion (not quite sure what that's called) after the immealmen looks great!! Nice job CW!! (Don't know what I think of the name yet, I'll process it over the next couple days and get back to y'all on that one)
-
And no, I don't think it's the #1 dive, that would prob go to Liseberg's in my opinion, but this is still a super solid #2!!

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
seems reasonable. I do appreciate A) Not a cookie cutter and B) what appears to be an homage to skyrider in it's old plot. Hopefully it's forceful. It's not worst case scenario but I'm also not blown away.

Imagineer Josh

Mega Poster
Looks real nice! I think that a much longer first half will really benefit the ride! I hope my New Hotness 2019 Trip fits the budget and time constraints of my sister going off to college

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
I have to say, it looks fantastic!! Super pumped about the vertical loop, and although I'm a little underwhelmed by the basic Cedar Fair ending, I'm still extremely happy with this addition, looks absolutely fantastic!! The color scheme is no where near as bad as I thought it could be, which was a pleasant surprise, and the unique inversion (not quite sure what that's called) after the immealmen looks great!! Nice job CW!! (Don't know what I think of the name yet, I'll process it over the next couple days and get back to y'all on that one)
-
And no, I don't think it's the #1 dive, that would prob go to Liseberg's in my opinion, but this is still a super solid #2!!

Out of curiosity, who told you the name was "The Ledge"? I suspected it wouldn't be the name since it was filed in the U.S., but whoever fed you that bull**** must not know how trademarks work.

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Out of curiosity, who told you the name was "The Ledge"? I suspected it wouldn't be the name since it was filed in the U.S., but whoever fed you that bull:emoji_poop: must not know how trademarks work.

I heard it from an upper park employee that wasn't quite at upper management, but definitely was far above your basic ride op's knowledge. I do have to say I was a bit surprised as he told me about Hangtime even before Boomerang's closure was announced (and was pretty accurate too), but what can you say, you win some you lose some. And outside the name, it seems like everything panned out pretty well, so we'll just have to see with the official announcement tomorrow