What's new

Camden Park Teases A New Death Trap For 2017

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
18268548_1563738003657620_5247735171095154836_n.png

"You'll be able to see _ _ N _ D _ _ _ _ _ _ E _ _ _ N _ _ _ _ M from the train. #CamdenPark2017"

This is all we were given on social media. A lot of people are thinking it's a Petting Farm (you can fill in the blanks at the end and get PETTING FARM) but I don't see why they'd tease it like that. Then again, this is Camden we're talking about. It will have to be set up during the season, and considering how KI set up Snoopy's Barnyard Friends during the season, it's certainly doable. As much fun as it sounds to be able to go to Camden and take a break from dangerous carnival rides to see pigs, chickens, cows, SARS, mad cow, swine flue, and rabies, I give this a week before PETA gets in on the conditions this park would keep the animals in.

Is this a Petting Farm or an actual ride for this place? I'd focus on not getting hit with OSHA violations before getting anything new but this is Camden we're talking about so...

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Ooooooooooh, and to think, I'll be there in August for the first time since 2009... Gotta get mah +1 on Slingshot, the new-ish SBF Spinner.