What's new

Busch Gardens Williamsburg/Water Country USA | Cutback | Proslide FlyingSAUCER/RocketBLAST

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
So, long story short, a new Proslide RocketBLAST/FlyingSAUCER slide is replacing Meltdown in Water Country USA, Busch Gardens Williamsburg's water park. Announcement video here:
Layout:
cutback bgw.jpg
Looks like one DARN good ride coming to Water Country USA! Can't wait for 2019!!!!!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Thanks for starting the topic. Don't expect this'll get a lot of attention here (and we may well end up merging it with the Finnegan's Flyer topic in time), but for now I'm happy for this to stay. I'll move it to Other Ride Construction once something more notable happens on site.

Pretty indifferent to these to be honest. I guess the effect of the 'disks' is kinda cool, but they don't really serve any purpose and that sort of annoys me a bit. :p

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
Thanks for starting the topic. Don't expect this'll get a lot of attention here (and we may well end up merging it with the Finnegan's Flyer topic in time), but for now I'm happy for this to stay. I'll move it to Other Ride Construction once something more notable happens on site.

Pretty indifferent to these to be honest. I guess the effect of the 'disks' is kinda cool, but they don't really serve any purpose and that sort of annoys me a bit. :p
Feel free to merge it, there has not been a post since yours.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
I know this thread was bumped, and that this is old news, but I found Meltdown fairly mediocre when I rode it. Glad it's being replaced by something more thrilling, but similar enough to Meltdown!