What's new

Busch Gardens Tampa | Tigris | Premier SkyRocket II

Pear

Strata Poster
I could see them putting a Sky Rocket II in that spot. Unfortunately it will definitely be a comfort collar model.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
It's not for Gwazi though... Interesting, but if the Project for 2019 is in fact a brewery or something along those lines, this would probably be the most likely spot.

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Yeah, interesting they've chosen to demolish tidal wave and not gwazi out of the two sbno rides. Let the rumour mill will continue!

Announcement for brewery themed sky rocket next week?? Lol

MakoMania

Mega Poster
SOMETHING'S BREWING AT BUSCH GARDENS....

NEW BEGINNINGS COME FROM OLD TRADITIONS.

WE'LL BE POURING OUT THE DETAILS SOON.

STAY TUNED FOR MORE NEWS ON BREWS.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
Can't wait for the RMC rumours to be put to sleep with disappointment.
This.

Betting on a new beer festival? Some new beer on tap? A beer themed flowerbed?

I mean I like beer so I suppose it's not a total loss.

EDIT: The news is free beer samples returning to BGT.

Last edited:

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
There wasn't really much suggestion about it being a ride other than the fact they used the word "thrills" once. The rest was all beer related. I think the fact that it came straight after the new trademarks were filled and the gwazi markers appeared made people jump to conclusions. Just wishful thinking.

Matt N

CF Legend
There wasn't really much suggestion about it being a ride other than the fact they used the word "thrills" once. The rest was all beer related. I think the fact that it came straight after the new trademarks were filled and the gwazi markers appeared made people jump to conclusions. Just wishful thinking.
I suppose. At least they announced something. That's the mentality we all need!

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
So what are the trademarks for then?
I am still leaning toward an RMC Gwazi coming, and the name trademarks are one of the reasons.

But that has nothing to do with today’s announcement, which just by the previous wording always looked to be about beer.