What's new

Breeze - Power of Air

Ethan

Strata Poster
Breeze - Power of Air

This is my new coaster. I did make a great station building on Google Sketchup howeve all the textures were not showing inside nolimits.
The ride is fairly short and is only 162ft, however it pulls some very strong forces all throughout the coaster.

Here is a POV video I made earlier... (Turn on your speakers too!)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d1r4D_HHLQ[/youtube]

And here is the Download...

http://www.mediafire.com/?g0oegmjvg29wgg1

Please DON'T just download, leave a comment or some ideas for improvement.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
The ride had a nice layout and a great pace. The supports were nice too. I felt it was a bit too short - it was just getting started when it ended.

8.5/10

Twn114

Roller Poster
I think the fact that it is quite short gives the ride an element of excitement... It's like a b&m version of a mega lite and would work in a small Park environment

It flowed really well, was nice and smooth and it didn't drag on, sometimes a ride might be really long and feels really repetitive, this summed up what a mini hyper style coaster should be like

Great job!

Snoo

The Legend
Antinos said:
The ride had a nice layout and a great pace. The supports were nice too. I felt it was a bit too short - it was just getting started when it ended.

8.5/10

This.. but the supports on the lift hill could be beefed up. Nice pace.. flow.. fit very well. Good job.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I made it short because a lot of parks can't afford long coasters, take Krake for example.

A

Anonymous

The issue I have with the ride is the lack of brake runs in the station area for it to be realistic. In reality you need: final brakerun, transfear track and yet another one before the statin for it to be realistic. It's a common error by NL designers...
Not just one...

Also are you sure that all the textures and the 3D files are locatted inside the NL object's folder?

Posting on the go...

bob_3_

Giga Poster
final brakerun, transfear track and yet another one before the statin

I think that only applies to 3 train operation B&Ms. I know that Nemesis only has the final brake and then the transfer track is used to hold the train before the station.

A

Anonymous

^ Could work as well, some do other's don't.

There is still too few of them in most cases...

TTDfan52

Mega Poster
Nice. I like it. Its super smooth, and it looks like it has great airtime and g forces. It does seem a little short though.