Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Ass

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Legs

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Aimed at the guys and girls who like girls. No moobs.

There's something about a stunning pair of legs that really floats my boat (they usually go with a decent derriere as well).

kimahri

CF Legend
I like Eyes. Pretty eyes. Eyes that aren't terrifying like the Overly Attached Girlfriend. Eyes sounds weird now.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Boobies.

Although it's usually the great boobies that draw my eyes to the great arse too. Legs are great but they're only really on show in summer.

Snoo

The Legend
Ass. Plain and simple. While I do like all of the above.. if you got a nice curvy behind, you have my attention fast.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
My first thought was to say boobs because, honestly, they are awesome. But thinking back about the girls I've dated and been with, the one thing most of them have in common is a nice curvaceous butt. So I guess I'm an ass man.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I usually have this question phrased as "tits" or "legs & ass", and I usually go for legs & ass.

So I struggle to pick the difference, but I think legs get it for me. Just...

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
I think I agree with Kim. I can't count the number of times in High School I was told the Eyes are the window to one's soul. Just replace soul with pants

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Youngster Joey said:
I think I agree with Kim. I can't count the number of times in High School I was told the Eyes are the window to one's soul. Just replace soul with pants

If you stare into one's eyes when they are making the O face, you can see their souls. I believe the technical term is vinegar stroke. (From the show The League, if you haven't seen it, you need to).

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
tomahawKSU said:
Youngster Joey said:

If you stare into one's eyes when they are making the O face, you can see their souls. I believe the technical term is vinegar stroke. (From the show The League, if you haven't seen it, you need to).

Hahaha. Oh Taco :roll:

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ass. One that is curved, toned and packs away nicely in jeans or a business skirt. No fat or flat asses though, gotta be curved. If the ass is good, the rest will be too.

A good example would be Rachel Riley from Countdown <3

1254246223-rachel.riley1.jpg

10rachel10.jpg

55kufp.jpg

Second choice is legs, third is boobs.

Oh, and on the numbers game above, I could only get 675. I'm sure it's possible. I'll stare at the picture a little long.

Butt <3 After I gained a bit of weight the past few months a bunch of it went to my butt for which I am thankful :p Still can't seem to get any in the boob area though.

But yah, if I check out a girl, usually ass for sure. Then boobs, then legs.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ian said:
Oh, and on the numbers game above, I could only get 675. I'm sure it's possible. I'll stare at the picture a little long.

You need to focus Ian :p

5 * 9 = 45
45 + 3 = 48
10 + 2 = 12
48 * 12 = 576
576 + 100 = 676

It's easy when you remove the arse from the equation :p

I find it's all down to context and clothing to be honest. Though legs are bottom of the list (haha) as they're really just a teasing pointer to the arse. Arses do need to be well shaped though, not particularly fat, but certainly not flat. Though that's obviously just window shopping, usually I go to Oxfam to do my actual purchasing ;)

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
None of the above.

For me, it's all about hair and eyes. I couldn't give two **** if you had huge tits, small tits, flat arse, fat arse, skinny legs, fat legs... I go straight for the hair and eyes.