What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

MakoMania

Mega Poster
I'm sure the ride is capable of opening without the new restaurant if needed. In terms of what's left to do, it's just landscaping/a bit of theming, queue line, exit and ride entrance. It shouldn't take too long.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They might be able to open it early, but they might not necessarily want to. If they're not looking to save some time if they're behind, they'll probably want to open it as a full package if they can.

I'm in the camp of "it'll open when it opens", by the way, can't say I care an awful lot - as long as it actually opens. :p

Sandman

Giga Poster
giphy.gif

Lofty

CF Legend
For anyone in the Granada area - it appears Granada Reports will be showing testing footage of Icon during tonight's 6pm news.

streetmagix

Mega Poster
Does anyone know what the restrictions for the "big boy" seats are need to know if I can afford to have a cheat day haha

As it's a lapbar, no need to worry about upper chest measurements. I'm a 38 inch waist and I just about fit in the normal seat. Big seat should be good for a 42 or even 44 inch waist.

Lofty

CF Legend
ITV Granada just shown footage of the coaster testing - sadly no footage of the inline.

Thanks for reading.