What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Annoying how most of these videos don't show the second half at all, even though you can see some of it... Ah well, the ride looks pretty fun at the moment. I appreciate the effort though (to whoever filmed).

I am going to try and cover more of its second half next time, I did regret not filming more on Saturday but there was a fairly long break between the first lots of test runs and second lot, and by the time it was testing again I'd started to head home to get out of the cold.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
Urgh, I just want this to open and be amazing!
Did they confirm any opening day yet? I'll be going to the park end of May, would be the ultimate spite if it's not open by then!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Has anyone else noticed the "things with the patterns on, on the sides of the trains" are missing on the back 2 cars? That's the best way I can describe it. Here's a photo to show what I mean:-
facebook_1521656298246.jpg

Last edited:

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^Just part of the testing process, maybe? Data collection sorta thing? By adding decorative components bit by bit, you could possibly test the coaster with various different weight and aerodynamic scenarios?
I have no idea to be honest, that is total guess work.

What I would like to know is; are the trains gonna have a Helix style lighting package?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Just part of the testing process, maybe? Data collection sorta thing? By adding decorative components bit by bit, you could possibly test the coaster with various different weight and aerodynamic scenarios?
I have no idea to be honest, that is total guess work.

What I would like to know is; are the trains gonna have a Helix style lighting package?

Well it doesn't have the lights on the top of the train like Helix, but it is supposed to have the head lights and the lights underneath.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Well it doesn't have the lights on the top of the train like Helix, but it is supposed to have the head lights and the lights underneath.

This makes me happy :)
Top and bottom woulda been nice, but front and bottom will do.

Sandman

Giga Poster
The music is just the best. I love it.

The amount of times I've played the initial NL2 video just to listen to the music while I work is unreal haha... I am genuinely gonna have goosebumps if they blast that out throughout the area.

Lofty

CF Legend
Wait until you hear the rest of them that they've had produced - it's like Helix and Valhalla have had a child. Seriously love it.