What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Lofty

CF Legend
These were posted on Facebook.
27073174_1191991557627497_7686113631665221965_n.jpg

27067847_1191991567627496_1762039695390959752_n.jpg

The Zero G and inclined loop seem to have been completed, the best bit is how snappy the transition is and the angle that the Zero G exits is quite steep, should be great in the latter part of the train.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Yeah, this ride will definitely be finished by opening weekend. I'm going to the park on Saturday to get my season pass sorted out, so I will try and take some pictures if I can.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, isn't it refreshing to see a park boss posting construction updates of their new attraction, instead of all that cryptic crap that Merlin insist on churning out.
"Look at these pictures of our shiny new coaster!"
Compared to: "Quick, cover up the drone footage of our tiny, wooden turd almost stalling".
Such worlds apart.

davidm

Strata Poster
I have a mental image of Amanda stood on top of t'Big'Uns lift-hill this morning in the windy North-West in order to take that first snap. :)

spicy

Giga Poster
Looks better and better, seriously excited for this.

Out of interest, did they have to remove any horizontal supports from the Big One? Or was the gap already conveniently there?

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Jesus christ it looks insane, love the colour, turns look so snappy, airtime hills looks class get the ****ing thing open and the people will come!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^Maybe they should drill a glory hole in one of the supports LOL. :p

In all seriousness, I wonder if they'll have to put some kind of netting under the track to prevent loose articles from hitting guests underneath.