What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Sandman

Giga Poster
tenor.gif

Well, that's the end of the "mudstruction updates", time to wake up and see some actual progress.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Not quite sure what to expect design/theme wise for this station to be honest. I know Mandy hyped up some sort of Japanese garden type thing so would naturally expect it to tie in, even in a minor way.

Had a trawl through some old stuff and found this, which annoyingly gives very little away. Kinda feel as though it will be kept to the basics though.

37248441541_4e4b32c448_b.jpg

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Not quite sure what to expect design/theme wise for this station to be honest. I know Mandy hyped up some sort of Japanese garden type thing so would naturally expect it to tie in, even in a minor way.

Had a trawl through some old stuff and found this, which annoyingly gives very little away. Kinda feel as though it will be kept to the basics though.

37248441541_4e4b32c448_b.jpg

Blackpool's Stanley Park seems to have recently installed some Japanese garden type arches. I like the idea of somebody going round the town flogging Japanese architecture off the back of a lorry.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Oh yeah, forgot about this, they did say everything would happen in the off season I guess.
Return of the Mack... fab song that.

Sandman

Giga Poster
Blackpool's Stanley Park seems to have recently installed some Japanese garden type arches. I like the idea of somebody going round the town flogging Japanese architecture off the back of a lorry.

Could really bring some of that authentic Blackpool bargain culture to this ride, oh yes!

WhollyRudeTech

Roller Poster
Well, I don't have to update you on :emoji_zipper_mouth: all if you want, it's fine by be. :)

As someone who lives in the south I appreciate your updates, so if you have the time I would love it have more please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro