• Hyrda: The Revenge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Thunder Mountain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Screaming Coasters

Strata Poster
BTM for me...
It just suits the ride so well. It looks big, it packs a punch like thunder and ermmmm, its in a mountain?

*gosh that was a crap reason lool*

Jake

Strata Poster
Hmmm, Although oblivion doesn't completly match the size of the ride, it still describes the concept and theme brilliantly.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
I voted Montu. Its a name that sounds good, has a bit of a story behind it, and somehow fits the look & feel of the ride too. Also, who voted for Hydra? Okay, its got a good story, but the name itself could've been better i'm sure.

joe

Mega Poster
Medusa sounds great, I love the way the Americans say it. It sounds evil, and it makes the ride feel evil.

Sam

Giga Poster
Montu or Medusa.... hmmmm

Montu: The sun God sounds great but Medusa is a better name for a ride, and so gets my vote.

Though IMO Raptor is the best ride name...

Angel

Hyper Poster
I know nothing about what this ride is going to be like for Flamingoland but the name screams out look at me im interesting, I just hope it will be!

So Kumali for me.

kir

Hyper Poster
I don't know what Equinox actually is... but it just sounds so much smarter and cooler than the other names. It would suit Lost City in TP.

Richie

Hyper Poster
Equinox is a Tango. I have a picture of it for my avatar.
I voted for Equinox just because it is a really cool word and I nominated it

Pierre

Strata Poster
Medusa because it wants to seduce ya! No? OK I'll get me coat...

No really I did vote Medusa original name kind of sticks out to me for some reason too.

And yeah I like Equinox (both the name and the ride!)

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
He he he impending doom is a great way of putting it...

I voted Oblivion also... its just right... theres no denying it!

:p

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, I still stand by my Hydra nomination, even if it is getting pounded into the ground by Oblivion.

Aww, I will stick with my nomination and go with X-flight. It just sounds so, like, modern and it suits the ride. It's just .. Cool .. No reason for it, really. :roll:

A

Anonymous

I like Kumba because it means "Roar" and because of the B&M track that suits it just fine IMO. Oblivion is at joint first too.

Mark

Strata Poster
My vote actually goes for Oblivion.

I like the whole concept of falling into Oblivion, a dark hole. It works really well.