Best family coaster in England?

Best family rollercoaster in England?

• Big dipper ( Blackpool)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Th13teen ( Alton Towers)

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Green Scream ( Southend)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The flight of the pterosaur ( Paultons)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Vampire ( Chessington)

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Excellarator ( Ben10) ( Drayton Manor)

• Flying fish ( Thorpe park)

• Ultimate ( Lightwater Valley)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Hero ( Flamingo Land)

• Fantasy mouse ( Fantasy Island, Skegness)

• Wickerman ( Alton Towers)

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Dragon's Fury ( Chessington)

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Avalanche

• The runaway mine train ( Alton Towers)

• Total voters

INfusionBPBrules!

Roller Poster
I'd also say Avalanche is one of the better family coasters in the UK, can we add that to the list? Come to think of it, is Avalanche one of the more overlooked UK coasters? It's always pretty rammed with families whenever I visit but enthusiasts never really give it much love.
It's added.

INfusionBPBrules!

Roller Poster
Make that 2 - I didn't know they were the same ride either.

As for the poll, T'Ultimate and Wicker Dude are my personal favourites out of that lot. By quite a margin actually.
Maybe a bit intense for family coasters... but they're in the poll so I voted for 'em.
If Alton's Runaway Train was in the poll, I'd probably vote for that too.
Hang on a minute... why isn't it in the poll? o_O
It's added.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Thirteen scared the crap out of my boy recently, yes it's family but not 6 year olds :rolleyes::rolleyes:

His fave ride is Flight of the Pterosaur so I've gone for that.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
I’m gonna be annoying and ask for steeplechase to be added... All 3 seperate tracks of course. ;) I may not vote for them but still!

streetmagix

Mega Poster
I don't know if it counts (as I can't remember the height restriction) but for me it would probably be The Scenic Railway at Dreamland. Well, that or The Vampire at Chessington

mouse

Giga Poster
I voted for vampire. As well as being a really good ride it seems to have the widest appeal to all ages from kids to pensioners - exactly what a family coaster should be!

RevolutionRuleZ

Mega Poster
Streak for me.

Big enough (70ft) and fast enough (40mph) to make the younger ones feel it's a big ride, yet gentle enough not to put the fear of God in them. It also does enough to entertain most adults and IMO the back straight is one of the best section's of airtime at BPB specially after a good few hours of operation once it's warmed up, notably better towards the front of the train.