What's new

April '17 Creds in Europe (Part 4: Liseberg)

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Great TR, so sad I couldn't come with you on this Trip. Helix was very attractive with its curves :3 Even if Taron would have still been my #1!

I would have loved to do this trip with you as well. Maybe next year for Valkyria! And yes, I believe Taron would still be your n°1. Thanks for your comment :D

Hi Erdekraft! Sounds like you and portemine had a fantastic day at Liseberg (to be honest it's rather hard not to). Hope you've caught the coaster bug.

Great reports, I can really feel the enthusiasm coming off. The thing I love about both Phantasialand and Liseberg is that every visit is still just as exciting and fresh. Both parks have so much quality on offer that return visits don't get boring as with other parks. Can't wait for the dive machine coming along. Ekk.

Actually Erdekraft was one of the goons with me at Phantasialand, just passing through my next TR :p Sorry for the misunderstanding though. Thank you too!

Gah, I love that report from Liseberg, the last few bits really do capture why it's such an amazing park. It just makes you feel good.

I'm glad you particularly enjoyed the last part of the report, I really tried to convey the amazing experience me and my friends had that evening at Liseberg. Thank you :)

It was very uplifting when you got to the part about your friends joining you for night rides on Helix! Have enjoyed reading these :)

Thanks!

It took longer than I thought, but here's some extra off-ride footage of Helix! Recorded by one my GP friends, it shows glimpses of how graceful and intense this coaster is:

And some extra pictures I haven't shown off as well:

TMKJO19.jpg

TP8m4Kg.jpg