What's new

Happy Valley Chongqing | Soaring Wings | B&M Wing Coaster

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The GCI woodie is now considered complete by VH Coasters.

5BA3Md1.jpg

dFo2gm9.jpg

f6Hk6lg.jpg

2SyKVYK.jpg

Last edited:

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Nice picture :) The B&M wing looks very majestic with its tall, (sort of) out-and-back drawn out layout. Not sure it will be that exciting to ride, although the weird roll towards the end makes me very curious about it :p

Happy Valley seems to be doing a decent job about theming their parks. It does not looks like a parking lot with rides on top of it!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Happy Valley seems to be doing a decent job about theming their parks. It does not looks like a parking lot with rides on top of it!
Whilst I do generally agree, the large concrete area underneath the B&M would beg to differ!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Whilst I do generally agree, the large concrete area underneath the B&M would beg to differ!
This, the concrete is hideous. The rest doesn't look too bad, and I'm sure most will be spruced up before opening.
Hope they put something on the concrete though. :emoji_truck::emoji_taxi::emoji_minibus::emoji_blue_car:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
That's some terrific landscaping underneath the GCI. It looks great!

I also really want to know how that roll on the B&M rides... It looks strange.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Agree with you here, the GCI standing on the hill is really impressive!

Now eagerly waiting for those POVs on MiyaPa Masane's channel...

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Could be a felt mat. Lets water pass, stops particles. Then they'd put a layer of bark or topsoil over it and plant a flower bed or something. I can't think of a reason to put plastic on the ground, unless there were already plants there that had to be protected.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
The pace looks good with no boring spot and the height makes the coaster quite impressive. We also have an idea about the bizarre last inversion :p Feels like a half Zero G, half inline twist to me. Wonder how RCDB is going to name it though ^^