What's new

New track at the B&M plant

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Did no one get the code on the turqoise track?
Not that I know of

Just to mention both parks i mentioned above are under construction at the moment.

I also forgot that theres one other possibility.
Haichang Ocean Park in Maoming (From the same guys that built the one in Shanghai with Steel Dolphin) has a Manta mirror image on the park plans as well.
This park I dont have any recent imagery from but the ESA fuzzy satellites suggest it is also underway now so also a possibility.
OCeanparkmanta.png

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Sorry for double post.

But for anyone who gives a damn about this or likes me talking dirty (@Antinos )
here is the latest version we have of the code list. It's been slow progress.

BMLIST1.JPGBMLIST2.JPGBMLIST3.JPG

@jpaufsc you were correct about Dark Knight being SC-L it seems.

We have one Hyper left to sort out at thats Shambhala

The Invert, sitdown and flyer lists are all looking a bit sparse still but have managed to fill in one or two.

The blue and purple coasters that recently were shipped from Clermont are still a mystery but raises the possibility that one might fill in the MC-S hyper that is currently missing.

Last edited:
Sorry for double post.

But for anyone who gives a damn about this or likes me talking dirty (@Antinos )

View attachment 8331View attachment 8332View attachment 8333

The Invert, sitdown and flyer lits are all looking a bit sparse still but have managed to fill in one or two.

The blue and purple coasters that recently were shipped from Clermont are still a mystery but raises the possibility that one might fill in the MC-S hyper that is currently missing.
My question if it could fill the MC-S slot, what park could add a hyper? Just out of interest?

Markus.Downhill

Mega Poster
My question if it could fill the MC-S slot, what park could add a hyper? Just out of interest?
There was this rumour going around that California’s great America would get a b&m hyper, they would have one of the best top 3’s in the world (hyper, gold stricker and rail blazer). Also a year ago Dollywood gave a survey or something to their guests asking whether they would like to see a hyper, spinning coaster or a dark ride. Maybe the announcement they were going to make was for a B&M hyper

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Man, filling in some of those gaps using Wayback Machine might help. RCDB used to have lots of track photos that seem to have been removed (same for most under construction photos overall. I'm pretty sure SUF at Gadv has track photos that could have filled the gap there. Clearly A and B are Air and SUF SFOG... I wounder if photos of those can be found anywhere. Checking RRC always brings around dead links to AOL or Geocities pages that are long gone :(

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
There was this rumour going around that California’s great America would get a b&m hyper, they would have one of the best top 3’s in the world (hyper, gold stricker and rail blazer).

We actually think if this is true it would have filled in the slot that is either MC-L and MC-M (Shambhala is one of those but the other is a missing code)
Can't prove anything but the timing fits. We also have reliable info Universal Dubai got as far as a code for Hulk Dubai before the park got canned so one of the SC codes would be for that.

Markus.Downhill

Mega Poster
We actually think if this is true it would have filled in the slot that is either MC-L and MC-M (Shambhala is one of those but the other is a missing code)
Can't prove anything but the timing fits. We also have reliable info Universal Dubai got as far as a code for Hulk Dubai before the park got canned so one of the SC codes would be for that.
Also there is MC-S, so two hypers are in the works

Dar

Hyper Poster
How far along do you reckon something gets a code? Is it mostly a production code for the fabricators, or do they use it in-house for the whole project? I imagine if it's for the fabricators a ride would only get one once production planning started, in-house and they'd assign it once design has got beyond blue sky concepts into engineering a layout

There was this rumour going around that California’s great America would get a b&m hyper, they would have one of the best top 3’s in the world (hyper, gold stricker and rail blazer). Also a year ago Dollywood gave a survey or something to their guests asking whether they would like to see a hyper, spinning coaster or a dark ride. Maybe the announcement they were going to make was for a B&M hyper
See now I'm starting to get excited because a hyper for CGA would be the right way to start the park's expansion and evolution, but a hyper for Dollywood would be amazing and tbf for Dollywood, I'd see that potential hyper replacing Mountain Sidewinder, because of the rumour that Garmendale, that made Gangsta Granny The Ride (Alton Towers), is apparently making another one rumourdly for DW. So it would make perfect sense either way. But we shall see...

Markus.Downhill

Mega Poster
There are serveral old gaps in the B&M codes that were rides that got to the point a code was given but the project died late on. MC-L or MC-M is almost certainly a dead ride now. MC-S is still certainly possible though....
Either MC-L or MC-M were shambala but yeah the other would be dead as it would have been a project before 2016. But MC-S could defo be for Dollywood, they have a huge site next to wildwood grove that they are doing construction on

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Either MC-L or MC-M were shambala but yeah the other would be dead as it would have been a project before 2016. But MC-S could defo be for Dollywood, they have a huge site next to wildwood grove that they are doing construction on
The rumor is that Wildwood Grove Phase 2 entails a shooter dark-ride, as seen in the same Dollywood survey as that hyper coaster proposal. I'd expect a B&M hyper at Dollywood to replace Mountain Slidewinder, as its hillside location could make for a very scenic and sprawling layout.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
Sorry for double post.

View attachment 8331View attachment 8332View attachment 8333

The Invert, sitdown and flyer lists are all looking a bit sparse still but have managed to fill in one or two.

Since when did Flug der Damonen go to Hansa?