What's new

Lagoon | Primordial | ART Engineering/Triotech Dark Ride Coaster

Matt N

CF Legend
Hi guys. Sorry if this thread is unnecessary or if there's already a thread like it, but according to a video I just watched on Taylor Bybee's YouTube channel, Lagoon in Utah are likely building a new roller coaster for 2020. Construction work is well underway and little is currently known about the ride. As far as I'm aware, it hasn't even been confirmed that it's a coaster. However, the park has apparently trademarked the name "Primordial", and some rumours have apparently been spreading that it will be partially indoors. Here's Taylor's video for some further insight:
Definitely looks like something to watch to me; the construction site certainly doesn't look small!

JSM

Mega Poster
I'm sorry I don't have a source but I remember seeing a few years ago something about a 2020 wooden coaster.

Snoo

The Legend
Talked to Taylor last night during the podcast, gave a little more insight past what he said in his video. I'm hoping Verbolten essentially. Here's hoping!

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Lagoon has really made a name for themselves with their last few attractions and I'm sure this new one will be no different. I've heard great reviews about Cannibal and Wicked, but add Colossus the Fire Dragon and Roller Coaster and you have a pretty solid line up. Like Taylor said to us in last night's podcast: after seeing how big this land clearing is, it's a wonder that nobody is really talking about this.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Like Taylor said to us in last night's podcast: after seeing how big this land clearing is, it's a wonder that nobody is really talking about this.
Is it though? It's one of the most isolated parks in the USA, who appear to have put out little/no public information (although I'm basing that solely off this thread). I'm not that surprised no-one has talked about it in depth yet.

You bet now we know about it we'll be talking about it. ;)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Is it though? It's one of the most isolated parks in the USA, who appear to have put out little/no public information (although I'm basing that solely off this thread). I'm not that surprised no-one has talked about it in depth yet.

You bet now we know about it we'll be talking about it. ;)
Maybe I'm just remembering the early stages of Cannibal's project differently. It seemed like Cannibal stirred up quite a bit of buzz when it was still a hole in the ground.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
God that video was atrocious. Twinkle twinkle little star, into slides that lasted nearly 30 seconds, and a typo in the name (Primodial!).

Nice shots of dirt, though.

Pear

Strata Poster
Supports!

image0.png