What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

gengarhaunts87

Roller Poster
not sure on what my numbers were for my older credits since i really didn't start till late.
outer limits: flight of fear kings dominion ( 1st big coaster, 1st launch coaster )
hypersonic X L C: kings dominion. ( 1 ride ever on it )
apollo's chariot: busch gardens williamsburg ( 1st hyper )
riding in the rain right after a massive thunderstorm ( the hulk: isles of adventure )
carolina cobra ( 1st boomerang coaster )

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
I just started using the logride app and realised I'm at 200, which means the last new ride I went on was my 200th. It was the bloody Dreamcatcher at Bobejaanland on the Coasterforce Live.

I thought it was a bit crap.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

jay37415

Mega Poster
My count is not as high as some of you but my #100 was Diamondback at KI. It was a cool moment cause I rode it together with my 12 year old son who logged his #50. This summer he will hit #100 (14yo) on Steel Vengeance and my daughter will hit #100 at Kings Island. If all goes to plan, my youngest will hit #100 on Iron Gwazi at 11 years old.

cookie

Giga Poster
#10 - X-Treme Racers, Legoland Billund
#20 - Rutschebanen, Tivoli Gardens
#30 - Tornado, Bakken
#40 - Fluch Von Novgorod, Hansa Park
#50 - Batman, Folkets Park
#60 - Grottenblitz, Heide-Park
#70 - Matterhorn Blitz, Europa Park
#75 - Wildfire, Kolmården
#80 - Kvasten, Gröna Lund
#90 - Ba-a-a Express, Europa Park

Hoping to make either Lost Gravity or Baron 1898 my #100 this coming August. Will depend on what I visit beforehand.

Last edited:

Trax

Hyper Poster
100: Der Schwur des Kärnan
200: Hyperion
300: Helix
400: Zadra

Except for Kärnan, which was close to unbearable rough, every milestone made it easily in my Top 10. 2020 will be a smaller year with fewer counts after nearly 180 in 2019.
Number 500 is planned to be I305 in 2021 as it is exactly my type of coaster (fast, rapid transitions and intense), but depending on how the trip planning works out, I might have to take Fury 325 and SV into consideration as well.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Number 500 is planned to be I305 in 2021 as it is exactly my type of coaster (fast, rapid transitions and intense), but depending on how the trip planning works out, I might have to take Fury 325 and SV into consideration as well.
That would be no great loss - Fury and SteVe are significantly better coasters. :p

Trax

Hyper Poster
That would be no great loss - Fury and SteVe are significantly better coasters. :p
Considering the style of coasters I like, It is exactly what I love. Fury looks quite GP to me, and I dislike the small airtime hills RMC likes to do. And their restraints are terrible if you are 6‘+

On the other hand, having low expectations is usually a good thing, so I don’t mind. I 305 will either disappoint or be my new #1 - there’s nothing in between. So maybe, Fury wouldn’t be that bad of a pick...

Cstrcrzy1

Roller Poster
1. Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal's Islands of Adventure

50. Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags over Georgia

I didn't really plan out any order in the past. It all depends on what is open and how long a wait. That logic of course came at parks I went to often and was able to not worry about all the creds in one day. That might change as I visit new parks.