What's new

The Maccy D's Thread.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I didn't think this monstrosity could be as bad as it looked. Worse. It was f**king disgusting. I had two bites and ditched it.
0c33dd4fc3639d82b2969eb243a60419.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I didn't think this monstrosity could be as bad as it looked. Worse. It was f**king disgusting. I had two bites and ditched it.

I mean, what even is all that gunk on it? Are they peas?? Who the f**k wants peas on a Maccies burger?

But whatever, I got a new thing for y'all: Buy a vanilla milkshake and an espresso coffee (single or double, depending on taste) and... wait for it... mix 'em together!
Lush. Try it.

pvnks

Mega Poster
I mean, what even is all that gunk on it? Are they peas?? Who the f**k wants peas on a Maccies burger?

But whatever, I got a new thing for y'all: Buy a vanilla milkshake and an espresso coffee (single or double, depending on taste) and... wait for it... mix 'em together!
Lush. Try it.
And then dip your chips in it?

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Big Mac sauce in dipping pots - 50p a pop! ?
No doubt Mac-heads everywhere will be rejoicing at this momentous news, but I just had one and you know what? It's actually pretty minging on it's own. You don't realise how tangy it is when it's nestling in between buns and beef.
Nah man. What's the phrase? One and done.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Corona Virus update: "Our staff really really promise not to gob on your burger in light of recent developments." ?

But seriously, even Maccy D's has gone drive-thru or take-out only now.
Dark days man, dark days.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Corona Virus update: "Our staff really really promise not to gob on your burger in light of recent developments." ?

But seriously, even Maccy D's has gone drive-thru or take-out only now.
Dark days man, dark days.

About time, I mean seriously though, I'll not eat that rubbish, my body is a temple. I once saw a chicken big mac and it tried to eat my dog.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
They're amazing! Just wolfed down three that I picked up on my way home from the station (well, slight detour).

Perhaps you could mail me one? I'm sure it would be just as edible after a 10000 mile journey as before.
And while you're at it, throw in a Big Mac meal with a vanilla shake and a cheeseburger chaser. Can't get f*** all here at the moment. Closed innit. :(

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Double Big Macs are on! Just had one.
Sh*te.
While it sounds good - a Big Mac with 4 beefy bits instead of 2 - the reality is it doesn't really work. The beauty of a Big Mac is the proportions - beef, bread, salad and sauce. You go adding extra beef patties and you mess around with the ratios, man. Too beefy. Not saucy enough. Bit dry. Sh*te.

Double Quarter Pounders with Cheese on the other hand - now your talking! See, with a Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese, they don't just double the quarter pounder, they double the cheese as well, so it's still juicy and cheesy and nice.
Boss.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
I feel your pain, bruv. ?

Next time I go, I could send you a video of me eating one if you like? Would that help? I mean, it'd be a minor inconvenience for me, but as a friend and fellow goon I'd be willing to do that for you. Just say the word matey. ?

Dar

Hyper Poster
Have you got one of those vacuum sealers? Could you seal one and post it?

I feel the tiny village pain too, our closest one is close enough to be tempting but far enough to not be worth the hassle :p