What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

Georgie-M

Mega Poster
I'm seeing this mostly as fun, somewhat jokey speculation based on the link between the first two rides they chose to show off. That said, if the manufacturer does turn out to be Vekoma over B&M I think it would be a better fit for the park, especially with Diamondback already there. As for the waiver stating B&M, if there was a change in manufacturer I doubt management was just "playing with us". Plans change sometimes. Of course, this is still just speculation for the fun of it and I am still expecting this to be a B&M.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I still hope it comes in shorter than predicted so it isn't even a giga. I know it is, but this park is such a steaming pile of dog ****.

It will be a shame that this won't run well in 5 years because the park can't even maintain a B&M well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Magic-Man

Mega Poster
I still hope it comes in shorter than predicted so it isn't even a giga. I know it is, but this park is such a steaming pile of dog ****.

It will be a shame that this won't run well in 5 years because the park can't even maintain a B&M well.

What are you smoking, man? KI is the best park I've ever been to, and that includes the likes of BGT, SWO, and both Universal Orlando parks.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
What are you smoking, man? KI is the best park I've ever been to, and that includes the likes of BGT, SWO, and both Universal Orlando parks.
The lineup is actual ass. How can you say that with a straight face that it's better than the Florida parks?

TLARides

Hyper Poster
All the signs posted have something to do with tests and experiments, maybe the ride is themed around these?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

ultimate poaster

Roller Poster
The lineup is actual ass. How can you say that with a straight face that it's better than the Florida parks?

giphy.gif

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Lol. Y'all are something else.

One can tell by where they placed all the visible pilings that the drawings are accurate. It's going to be a B&M giga, and based on what @Pear posted, the signs will spell Orion KI.

Kw6sTheater

Hyper Poster
Why are we all leaping to the conclusion that it's a Vekoma, out of interest? I was under the impression that the photo was the start of a "coaster wall", kind of like what Cedar Point did to tease Valravn.
California's Great America also did a "coaster wall" leading up to RailBlazer's announcement, themed as a trail map of their coasters from park opening to then.

Magic-Man

Mega Poster

Because it is? That's my opinion at least. Then again, I haven't been to BGT since shortly after they opened Falcon's Fury, so I have yet to ride Cobra's Curse, Tigris, and (of course) RMC Gwazi. I'll probably change my mind then.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
My thinking process is that the sequence number and the letter on each poster line up. The sequence numbers for each are:
FoF: 7 (was changed today)
Firehawk: 9
Invertigo: 8
Bayern Kurve: 3
So if we were to put the letters in a 9 number sequence, lining it up with the sequence numbers, we'd get:
_ _ W _ _ _ O K I
That's just my take on it, but anyone can interpret it how they want!

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Because it is? That's my opinion at least. Then again, I haven't been to BGT since shortly after they opened Falcon's Fury, so I have yet to ride Cobra's Curse, Tigris, and (of course) RMC Gwazi. I'll probably change my mind then.
I mean, have you been to another park on the planet? Like one that knows how to maintain a coaster?

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Why are we arguing about this? This thread isn't titled "Why Tomahawk Hates KI And Why We All Disagree." This is about the coaster, so let's get back on track, shall we?

Anyways...

The signs posted all have something to do with:
-Space
-Experiments
-Experimental Aircraft

So we can safely conclude that the ride is themed around space or something similar to how Firehawk had been themed, which was an experimental fighter jet. The letters we have now (as far as I know, I got fired from KI two weeks ago and know about as much as you all know about this thing) are W, K, O, and I. They could be referring to an old space mission, perhaps? It's a little far fetched, but we won't get any names from these signs.

Whatever's coming, it's gonna be big. At this point, I don't care if it falls under 300 feet. The KI fanboys can lick my . A coaster is a coaster, and we're getting another big one.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk