What's new

New track at the B&M plant

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Someone here found new track at the B&M plant.
http://www.kicentral.com/forums/index.p ... eel-plant/

ma4QkuZ.jpg

Let the guessing commence.
My guess is for the wing coaster at Huayi Brothers in China.

spm13ag.jpg

There's a greenish piece there too. Possibly for the wanda wuxi wing coaster also in China?

wandawing.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
roomraider said:
roomraider said:
There's a greenish piece there too. Possibly for the wanda wuxi wing coaster also in China?

wandawing.jpg
I might be inclined to think it's actually just the primer and the red paint hasn't been applied yet. It just doesn't look like a full enough colour. Although the picture isn't great...

nadroJ

CF Legend
I love that so many THINGS are being built in China. Hence why I'm still holding off a few year before visiting.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
^I've been debating the same thing, but there's so already many parks to visit and coasters to ride that it's going to become too overwhelming if I hold off much longer.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
That concept artwork for that wing coaster looks absolutely epic. Looks like a larger X-Flight.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
If it is for the shuzhou ride it's going to make 3 parks worth visiting really close to each other. It's day tripable from shanghai but might be a push doing all 3 in a day.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
So has any ruled it out as prospective Dive Machine track for Cedar Point? ;)

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
nadroJ said:
I love that so many THINGS are being built in China. Hence why I'm still holding off a few year before visiting.

The issue with that is that China is HUGE though, and the number of parks these days is ridiculous. You'd never get all that you wanted done in one trip anyway - like you possibly could with somewhere like Japan - unless you've got over a month to play with, and that's being conservative. Factor in that a fair few of the newer parks are popping up in more isolated (for China at least) areas away from other parks that you could combine them with, and it becomes even more difficult.

It's basically like the US; you'd never try and "do" the USA in one trip. You have to pick an area to focus on and see what you can manage in that area.

Ben

CF Legend
Agreed with Gavin 100%.

You could easily do the 'East Coast' (Shenzhen, Shanghai and Beijing) and make a significant trip out of it which won't necessarily have any more spite than any year you do a U.S. East Coast trip (well, if you wait for Disney).

Jake and I could have said that in 2011 when we went and still be no closer to it slowing down, so keep putting it off and you'll wait forever.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
So this news came a little out of left field. The red track which I assumed to be heading to the new Huayi Brothers theme park in Shuzhou China. But an intrepid spy at Cedar Fair Roller Coaster Construction got a bit closer and took a photo of the labels on the track.

It turns out this new wing coaster is heading to China but not the park we expected. This one is heading to Hot Go Park in Fushun in the North of China. The park is already home to Time Traveller an excellent looking terrain wooden coaster from M&V/The Gravity Group.

They are also getting three new Vekoma coasters this year including a custom launched coaster so this park is certainly on the up.

Wing1.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cedar-Fa ... 9877202301

Intricks

Strata Poster
Hold up, they are back to printing the customer again on the barcodes? Cause the last track I saw there was for Flying over the Rainforest and its customer was X-Works.

This should be VERY interesting if they went back to showing their customers again.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
yeah apparently so. It's been suggested its actually due to some minor law passed in the US recently.
There is still that odd green track in the background. (turns out it is green not just unpainted) but apparently no label yet.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Hmmmm.....sucks for B&M then lol. We will end up knowing where all the projects are going now!

Yay!

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Re: New red B&M track at the plant.

Erro_r said:
The green could be related to tree line restrictions. SW8?
They wouldn't build track for a ride that will not be built until 2017 so you can rule that idea out.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Reviving a long dead topic but didnt want to start a new one for essentially the same thing. Perhaps this should just be renamed a B&M Track Plant topic since it happens a few times a year?

There is new track at the B&M plant and always love a bit of speculation :p
It is a rather lovely blue colour though
BM-Track-Plant-Clermont-Steel-Fabricators-025.jpg

Again it appears to be a new Wing Coaster
BM-Track-Plant-Wing-Coaster-Clermont-Steel-Fabricators-027.jpg

Loads more pics here - http://www.wildgravitytravels.com/clermont-b-2-other-coasters-on-site/

Theres still some Yukon Striker track on site and the yellow is Music Coaster track for Happy Valley Beijing.
My first guess for the blue track would be the announced wing coaster for Happy Valley Nanjing but that is due to be a clone of the one at Chongqing and therefore should have an earlier letter than P for its layout designation. (Happy Valley Chongqing was WC-I or H i think)

This suggests its a new layout of wing coaster. I have a few guesses based on concept art but thats all they are.

Edit - think i just disproved the letter designation as layout and not just project. Damn. Hotgos wing Rider was WI-I and Huayi was WI-M and they are clones. oh well so maybe it IS for Happy Valley Nanjing.

Last edited:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Reviving a long dead topic but didnt want to start a new one for essentially the same thing. Perhaps this should just be renamed a B&M Track Plant topic since it happens a few times a year?
Agreed!