What's new

Linnanmäki | Taiga | Intamin LSM Launch Coaster

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster
We have track!
And RCS is on site as well. Shouldn't be long before vertical construction now!

DSC_7485.jpg

DSC_7487.jpg

DSC_7484.jpg

DSC_7488.jpg

Source: https://huvipuistoblogi.blogspot.com/2018/09/uutta-2019-taigan-rakennustyomaa.html

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I've always found it peculiar how the vast majority of American projects will use a tracked telescoping boom crane whereas the vast majority of European projects utilize a tower crane, like so. I'm sure there are tons of reasons behind this - size of the ride, cost, crane availability...still so odd to see though.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Intamin Vice-President Sascha Czibulka and Ride Designer Camiel Bilsen spoke with me at the recent IAAPA European Attractions Show, in Amsterdam. I spoke to Sascha and Camiel about Taiga at Linnanmäki as well as launch coasters in general and how the technology of those has evolved over time.

Last edited:

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
TRACK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Please do a little more thinking before making a post. In several threads now you've made single-word Caps Lock-spamming posts like this that add nothing to the thread. It's nice to see reactions to news from fellow CF-ers, but not when they repeatedly resemble the screams of a cartoon character whose foot has been run over by a semi truck.

Matt N

CF Legend
But how do i do signatures?
To do a signature, click on the icon in the top right of the page that has an outline of a person with your username next to it. One of the options that should come up when you click this is Signature; just click on that and write whatever you want!

Hope this helps!