What's new

Canada's Wonderland | Yukon Striker | B&M Dive Coaster

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
I find it odd that they trademarked "The Ledge" in the United States first rather than Canada. Either way, it certainly fits!

EpochEmu

Mega Poster
Meh, the name is too confusing. The Chinese Dive names are much more simple- “Dive Coaster”, “Diving Coaster”...

Also, I hate envisioning Valravn brown with this ugly aqua hue. The colors don’t go well at all.

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Amusement Insiders is claiming that the ride will now have 3 inversions because there was a planet installed on the ride site with 3 flowers, and will have 8 seater trains because there are 8 pinecones around said planter. Yes, I'm 100% serious (why they didn't already "leak" this since "the park told them all their plans and they 100% confirmed them" is beyond me, but let's just roll with it)

Ethan

Strata Poster
Amusement Insiders is claiming that the ride will now have 3 inversions because there was a planet installed on the ride site with 3 flowers, and will have 8 seater trains because there are 8 pinecones around said planter. Yes, I'm 100% serious (why they didn't already "leak" this since "the park told them all their plans and they 100% confirmed them" is beyond me, but let's just roll with it)

Honestly, I don't understand why people bother watching that crap anyway?

kenny cook

Mega Poster
Hey y'all!! I put together a little compilation of all the crap that Amusement Insiders has spread, hope y'all enjoy!! (handcrafted with evidence by yours truly!!)
--

The second i asked the question "why are you having to predict the layout if you have the blueprints" all 5 of their mods replied within 60 seconds defending them

Wait, but you just said you're not gonna leak anything, yet claimed to have leaked it's an out and back dive coaster even though their "layout prediction based off blueprints" doesn't follow that at all

And don't try and call him out on the fact that he's leaked nothing, he'll just insult your instagram size (even if it was bigger than his before he started his clickbait war)

And if you decide to anyways, he'll send one of his mods on a backup account to attack you (seems kinda odd that someone who "doesn't watch amusement insiders" would be a mod on his discord and actively commenting on his youtube)

And if you ask him about his discord connection as a mod when he doesn't watch it, you'll be banned from the discord

Hold on!! It gets better!! If you ask him why he doesn't believe the name "the ledge" is wrong, he'll say he's a bigger page and therefore he's right, then post a now deleted story that you're "harassing" him because you state facts. You may even get blocked for saying he "leaked" that it'd be a giga dive

Oh wait, he did say it'd be a giga dive!! Then he didn't, then he did, then he didn't

It gets EVEN BETTER!! He doesn't know the name of the ride, yet if you say it'll be "the ledge" he (a VERY mature 28 year old man) will attack you

And finally!! They said something worth while, too bad they predicted literally every other scenario to make sure they got it!! Why would they need a gold pass if they already have an amusement park/waterpark combo pass, and an all cedar fair pass?? Plus, wasn't winter fest leaked earlier this year??
--
Anywho, that about wraps it up!! Hope you enjoyed!!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 21

Ben

CF Legend
No, but you can see the colour evolution of orange/red and the opposing colours, which is the exact colour scheme of this coaster. I was just trying to be helpful and explain that the colours do in fact 'work', personal preference on liking said colour scheme is different ;)

Brown is actually a combination of all three primary colours and so like white, black, grey etc. it has no place on the colour wheel specifically because it has no complimentary colours.

Also the last person I saw pull out the wheel was my year 7 art teacher.

Catmaydo

Roller Poster
To be fair to the guy, if he knows anything solid he probably can't talk about it without risking a hard slap on the wrist from Canada's Wonderland. Having said that, he's doing himself no favours with (possibly) the most sensationalist reporting I've ever seen regarding a new coaaster, and people skills that are reminiscent of another big name in the coaster community.

Lofty

CF Legend
Brown is actually a combination of all three primary colours and so like white, black, grey etc. it has no place on the colour wheel specifically because it has no complimentary colours.

Also the last person I saw pull out the wheel was my year 7 art teacher.
It works as a rule of thumb though ‍♂️
58ba5d39b7d533cfdc9a6fbedc89a0b4.gif