What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

Howie

Donkey in a hat
You know it, you and Julie are welcome to come if you can get a hotel (no space at mine that night).

Dude, I wish. Probably not practical though, but thanks man. :)
Will you do another one if we make the final? With beans like Joe's?? Cos I'll be all over that! :D

Anyways... on topic, so Hyperion huh? Yeah. Looks ok.

iac17

Mega Poster
the beast will open the 14 at 20:00
Park Rozrywki EnergyLandia & Intamin Amusement Rides
P R E Z E N T U J Ą
Najwyższy i Najszybszy MEGA COASTER w Europie
H Y P E R I O N
Start: Sobota, 14.07.2018, godzina 20:00
Bądźcie świadkami zupełnie przełomowego wydarzenie w histori EnergyLandia
Przestrzeń kosmicznych doznań jeszcze nigdy nie była tak blisko! Odkryjcie z nami niezbadane pokłady Waszych emocji, sięgnijcie po nieosiągalne!
1f680.png
77 metrów wysokości,
1f680.png
80 metrowy spadek,
1f680.png
85 stopni nachylenia pierwszego spadku,
1f680.png
142 km/h - to wszystko już w sobotę, 14 lipca
203c.png

Również 14 lipca zapraszamy Was na 4 Urodziny Energylandia! Tego dnia możecie wspólnie z nami świętować od godziny 10:00 aż do północy
1f55b.png
!
Jesli chcecie, możecie przyjechać do nas na godzinę 20:00 i wziąć udział w Beach Party & Magic Night 14 lipca w Energylandia, zakupując bilet za 50% ceny
27a1.png
http://bp.energylandia.pl/

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Phew, we can rest easy now boys. I liked the announcement video a lot, good to see they're really pushing the theme.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
Well blow me away. They are actually opening before the summer hits! Quite shocked honestly

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Wow, that was quick! But why is it opening at 8pm on Saturday? And how the hell have they managed to open it when it's only been testing a week? Surely this must mean 1 train operations only at the moment.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Wow, that was quick! But why is it opening at 8pm on Saturday? And how the hell have they managed to open it when it's only been testing a week? Surely this must mean 1 train operations only at the moment.
What makes you think that ATI?

iac17

Mega Poster
the 14th is the 4th B-DAY of the park so they are doing a big party and the grand finale is the premier of hyperion

Benenen

Hyper Poster
You're giving him too much credit by assuming he thinks before he posts
I slate him a lot on this forum so I thought I'd give him a chance to explain himself. I'm sure he won't respond though which just highlights my point.....

Edward M

Strata Poster
Yeah and responding. Just responding to say I can't post ANYTHING on this site without it being remotely criticised, so I might as well not post anything at all.

You’re on a discussion forum; people are gonna respond. There’s other members on here, myself included, that are called out when incorrect. However, you post a lot of misinformation that seems to have no real source. I do think your presence on the forums is notable though as you also post a lot of updates and good information. If ya didn’t get so mad about it, you probably wouldn’t get called out as often.

Lastly, I pitch that ATI stands for Actually That’s Incorrect