What's new

Unchecking a coaster on coaster-count?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
It used to be that to uncheck a coaster in coaster-count, you just tapped it again, it asked you if you’re sure you want to uncheck, and you clicked yes.

Now with new features, when I tap on an already-checked coaster it asks if I want to record a re-ride, and I can no longer figure out how to uncheck. I have a coaster checked that I have not ridden and it’s driving me crazy.

Help!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If you navigate to your "Ridden Coasters" page and click on the little blue dot next to the coaster, you should get an option to "Remove credit".

Does that work?

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
If you navigate to your "Ridden Coasters" page and click on the little blue dot next to the coaster, you should get an option to "Remove credit".

Does that work?
That doesn’t work for me on the app, for some reason, but it did when I went onto the website on my phone.

Thanks! And extra points for an incredibly quick response.

Yeah, based on my memory of visiting Cedar Point eleven years ago I had checked Wilderness Run, but now that I’ve returned to CP, I see that the ride I had ridden was actually Cedar Creek Mine Ride (which I hadn’t checked), and not Wilderness Run, which is a kiddie coaster that I couldn’t have ridden because they won’t let you on without a wee one. :confused:

DelPiero

Strata Poster
and not Wilderness Run, which is a kiddie coaster that I couldn’t have ridden because they won’t let you on without a wee one. :confused:
mark-wilderness-jpg.2352

Pear

Strata Poster
It's possible to ride if you get a pass for it from one of the various locations in the park. I got mine from the town hall next to Skyhawk

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
LOL. We actually asked at the Town Hall, and the gentleman replied, saying, “No, that’s not what they’re designed for. They’re not for coaster enthusiast credits. These passes are for adults who have the mind of a child.”

Learned a bit today about Lofty ...

Pear

Strata Poster
We had a group of teenagers working there and they didn't seem to care about giving it to us.

Lofty

CF Legend
Omg. @DelPiero

GUILTY.

LOL. We actually asked at the Town Hall, and the gentleman replied, saying, “No, that’s not what they’re designed for. They’re not for coaster enthusiast credits. These passes are for adults who have the mind of a child.”

Learned a bit today about Lofty ...
It's Intamin's first coaster, I had to ride it. The best was Ben... he'd already got the cred and rode it anyway ha.