What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I'll try to see if I can swing this - tough with it being a weekday, and I'll be headed to Germany that Friday.

Subsequently; anyone planning on being at the park the Sunday before? (June 10)

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'll try to see if I can swing this - tough with it being a weekday, and I'll be headed to Germany that Friday.

We might head in for an hour or two before close, very much dependent on what time we arrive.

Snoo

The Legend

DIDN'T EVEN ASK A BROTHA?!??? Cold. Cold as ice.

I'll most likely be there. :)

Edward M

Strata Poster
The more I read on this thread the more bummed I am that I’m not gonna be there. If anybody can make it for the 22nd I’ll be there. But enjoy Steel Vengeance and, more importantly, get drunk as ****

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
The more I read on this thread the more bummed I am that I’m not gonna be there. If anybody can make it for the 22nd I’ll be there. But enjoy Steel Vengeance and, more importantly, get drunk as :emoji_zipper_mouth:

Bummer to miss you Ed, and we said 151 didn't we.

Snoo

The Legend
The more I read on this thread the more bummed I am that I’m not gonna be there. If anybody can make it for the 22nd I’ll be there. But enjoy Steel Vengeance and, more importantly, get drunk as :emoji_zipper_mouth:
You're in the chat darling! Just pop in there! I'm sure a number of us would love to see your face again, including myself.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
I had to changed my schedule since something came up for the dates I had in May. So, I switched around the dates, and I'll be there for the live! See everybody there.
And I just got ****ing depressed because I'm not gonna make it barring some miracle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good thing I double checked to see if ai booked off the 10th and 11th because it turns out I forgot. But, all is good now.

I'll probably end up just booking Breakers Express. Are you guys getting Fast Lane for the Live?

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm not coming (sadly), but FWIW SteelersMidget and Youngster Joey are the same person - he had some funny issues with his CF account getting tied to an old SM profile when we moved over to the new site (or something like that). I think SteelersMidget has been closed now.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'm not coming (sadly), but FWIW SteelersMidget and Youngster Joey are the same person - he had some funny issues with his CF account getting tied to an old SM profile when we moved over to the new site (or something like that). I think SteelersMidget has been closed now.
You should be there too mucka.
Thanks for the info, removed Steelers from the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.