What's new

SFFT | Wonder Woman Golden Lasso | RMC Raptor

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
While still fast, it looks more reasonable from this perspective. Still plenty of g-force, but it wouldn't seem to be too uncomfortable.
My thoughts exactly. That looks notably slower than those initial test runs. Hard to know if that's a perspective thing or not, mind.

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
Be sure you clarify the difference between ejector and floater as well. Strong floater can feel like ejector, Boulder Dash comes to mind which has a plethora of strong floater, but ejector literally says ":emoji_zipper_mouth: your legs, ENJOY AIRTIME BITCH!" which is what makes it so good.

I will note that it does depend on the restraint as pinning your hips like most coasters make ejector not "painful" in the conventional sense. However, Skyrush (I know, I'm in the minority), pinned me mid thigh with its old restraints (I have yet to ride the new ones), and I actually had a deep muscle bruise from its famed -2g ejector. That, my friends, does not feel good.
I rode Skyrush when it first opened and I was honestly about to cry when we were sitting on the brake run lol. Strong airtime with thigh crushing restraints do not mix. I did hear that it's better now.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I rode Skyrush when it first opened and I was honestly about to cry when we were sitting on the brake run lol. Strong airtime with thigh crushing restraints do not mix. I did hear that it's better now.
Partly because they slowed down the lift hill and swapped out restraints. ;)

Edward M

Strata Poster
I actually really like the statue and train. After Railblazer's trains were revealed to be the worst thing ever made, it's nice to see a simple red and blue design.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
According to the park's Facebook, there will be a Membership preview on the 29th, and then a Passholder preview from May 4th thru May 6th. The Grand Opening will be May 12th.

Pear

Strata Poster
Now that's a great speed. Looks like it will be a great coaster and it will look so much better once they fill in the lake!

Hutch

Strata Poster
I hope it's comfortable? That entrance to the dive loop looks like it could be a nasty transition. The rest of the ride looks pretty good, but I feel like there could be one or two rough transitions.

Also...that concrete area looks disgusting. They better do something about that. Railblazer's area looks so much better.

I hate to be negative about this coaster as I've been excited about this for a while, but this is what I'm feeling right now.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
I hope it's comfortable? That entrance to the dive loop looks like it could be a nasty transition. The rest of the ride looks pretty good, but I feel like there could be one or two rough transitions.
It's an RMC. I'm fairly sure Alan Shilke knows what he's doing. ;)