What's new

Linnanmäki | Taiga | Intamin LSM Launch Coaster

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Wow that looks brilliant; I wasn't expecting them to fit a multi-launch coaster into that space. This is really going to show-up the miserable Tulireki next door which is one of the very lowest quality coasters I've ridden!
I only see one launch?

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
It would be nice with more than one picture to go by, but I guess we will see more in the coming months.

Either way, great news! Looks like some of my predictions came true as well. This should be a very good ride!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
^I love this too! I quite like the name and colours as well.My only thing with it from what we can see from that photo is that there doesn't appear to be much in the way of airtime moments, but it looks excellent! Certainly better than that piece of **** S&S concept. And the RCDB page has nicely updated with all the known stuff:-

https://rcdb.com/16138.htm

I emailed Duane Marden and he said he's messaged the park to try and get some more shots of the ride rendering, so the ride layout is clear.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
And I hope it doesn't have trims like Taron @Lofty.

I wonder what kind of a throughput we could be looking at for this. And I would assume it will have Taron-like restraints.

Sandman

Giga Poster
And I hope it doesn't have trims like Taron @Lofty.

I wonder what kind of a throughput we could be looking at for this. And I would assume it will have Taron-like restraints.

The trims on Taron are literally as you approach the turnaround before the brake-run, they don't affect the ride experience whatsoever really.

davidm

Strata Poster
FAR be it for me to defend ATI at all (and he was only trying to wind Lofty up anyway), but IMHO the trims at the top of Taron come at least 2 mini hills and a bit of wobbly track (technical term that) before the ride is finished and I rather thought that they kill it a bit prematurely :)

Lofty

CF Legend
He doesn't wind me up to be fair - he's literally a nobody to me and if he bothered to ever leave the UK to ride the trimmed coasters he moans about, I'd be more inclined to listen to his opinion.