What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

Temleh

Mega Poster
ATI, wait until you see it in person. It is ridiculously steep and tight hence the premature rotation. It will provide a fantastic sensation, the fact it's fit into that gap along with launch track, brake run and a station building is an engineering marvel in its own right.

Benenen

Hyper Poster
The optimist in me hopes they wouldn't bother giving it an actual theme if they didn't have grand plans for the station. But I wouldn't be surprised if it was just a plain box with a bit of Japanese writing on the inside.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
25158325_1898992826785381_5598766781510148543_n.jpg

25289740_1898992833452047_6482848733879807491_n.jpg

Credit goes to Pleasure Beach Experience on Facebook.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm so reserved when it comes to the High Five element, it's either gonna be really fun and floaty, or you're gonna slam into the right hand side of the car because the speed=banking is slightly off - just like on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit (although that one is much more stretched out).

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I'm so reserved when it comes to the High Five element, it's either gonna be really fun and floaty, or you're gonna slam into the right hand side of the car because the speed=banking is slightly off - just like on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit (although that one is much more stretched out).

As long as it's not slow as **** like the crap top hat on Blue Fire. Anything is better than that.

Robbie

Hyper Poster
Interesting to read there’s going to be “top secret” special effects in the tunnel. May well be a bit of theming after all?

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Icon Construction/Out of Season Update 16/12/2017
  • An airtime hill is in place!
  • More track arrival.
  • A LOT more work progressing, and on a weekend!
Video by Pleasure Beach Experience.