What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

ainam102

Roller Poster
construction started!
dQl2ClD.jpg

IG9887

Roller Poster
Now looks more of a Skyrush meets Mille kinda deal with more curves and stuff. Still looks top of the line, and should be in the top 2 new for 2018 rides

JKM

Mega Poster
Did they ever open their water coaster? It was far from finished back in July....
If you are asking about Speed ( Divertical clone ), than no, they did not. It is still on the test level, so I guess EL needs few weeks more. Maybe Halloween will be the date of the opening.

The name of EL's Intamin Hyper Coaster should be changed to Mega Coaster. It is offcial name, at least for now.

Mushroom

Goon of the Year
If you are asking about Speed ( Divertical clone ), than no, they did not. It is still on the test level, so I guess EL needs few weeks more. Maybe Halloween will be the date of the opening.

The name of EL's Intamin Hyper Coaster should be changed to Mega Coaster. It is offcial name, at least for now.
Yeah that's the one. They were advertising the crap out of it! Don't have high hopes of the new coaster opening on time ^_^

JKM

Mega Poster
Yeah that's the one. They were advertising the crap out of it! Don't have high hopes of the new coaster opening on time ^_^
To not open attractions on time is now the tradition in this park. But to avoid loosing of some discounts or grants they have to open this coaster in this year.

Lofty

CF Legend
ATI, why are you trying to take control? The new Hyper is an expansion of Energylandia, this topic is about expansions of Energylandia. Calm the **** down.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
As far as I'm concerned, whilst this might be part of a new expansion, the Hyper is going to dominate this expansion. I think the best thing is for this topic to get moved in to the Ride Construction forum, and be renamed appropriately.

I have merged the other topic that ATI created with this master topic, as that one is now redundant.

Let's keep all Energylandia discussion here - with the obvious focus being the Hyper. I mean, it's why we're all here, isn't it? ;)